2017-2018 Gestalt Coach Certification Program
Opportunity to be a Volunteer Client !!
The Gestalt Coach Certification Program is offering an opportunity for individuals to have a session with a student-coach supervised by program faculty.
Volunteers are committing to be a client for 1 ½ hours on either: Friday, May 18th or Saturday, May 19th, 2018
This is an excellent opportunity to:
- Expose you to opportunities for training and learning at the Gestalt Institute of Cleveland
- Having a coaching session at minimal cost
- Gain a better understanding of coaching as a possible career choice
- Experience the power of Gestalt coaching
The 1 ½ hours include:
- A 15 minute session with your student-coach to orient you to the coaching process and to gather some information so they can create a coaching session suited to your needs
- A 15 minute break
- A 35 minute coaching session
- 10 minutes to fill out a feedback form on your coaching experience
- To graduate from the coaching certification program the students must demonstrate coaching competency in this, their last coaching session. Therefore, once you agree to be a client it is very important that you come and be on time or the student is penalized.
To participate: 1) complete the form to the right, or download the PDF file, print, and hand it into the GIC office or mail it to GIC, 2) call 216 421 0468 or 3) email Susan Muntz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your interest is known, Susan will contact you to get some background information, review logistics, assure your commitment and schedule your session. Registration is on a “first come, first served” basis. For questions please call or email Susan Muntz at GIC.