Therapists, coaches and facilitators in human development need to access resources and insight that may not be readily available in the client's current awareness. The gestalt approach has unique and specific ways to develop and illuminate these hidden resources. Participants will learn how to orient to and work with dreams, fantasies and symbols and practice these principles with each other.
Continuing Education (CE): 12 contact hours
Early Bird: $360.00 (before 1/25/2017) - use promo code: Dream2017
Upon completion, you will be able to:
- Compare and contrast the Gestalt and Jungian orientation to dreams and symbols;
- List six guides derived from Gestalt theory for experimenting with elements of dreams, fantasies and symbols;
- Demonstrate the use of 2 of these guides with fellow participants of dream, fantasy or symbol;
- Describe the function of projection in dreams, fantasies and symbols; and
- Explain the multiple levels of meaning possible within a signal dream, fantasy or symbol, and how they can be identified.